Summer is the time for salads. Enjoy my cabbage salad recipe when you have a bbq or with any meal of your choice. It is quick and easy to make and of course, is very healthy for you.
Cabbage Salad Recipe
- Chef knife
- ½ head Cabbage (small)
- 1 med Carrot
- ½ small Bell pepper red
- Salt to your taste
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Wine vinegar (to your taste)
- Finely slice the cabbage on a mandoline (or use a sharp knife)
- Sprinkle cabbage with salt. Squash cabbage slightly with your hands so that the cabbage releases juice.
- Slice the carrot on the mandoline.
- Finely chop the bell pepper
- Add the bell pepper and carrot to the cabbage
- Mix together and add olive oil and wine vinegar.
- Bon appetit
Enjoy this salad recipe with your bbq or as a side to any meal.