A mouthwatering chocolate chip cookie recipe that your family will love.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
A delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe for a crispy on the outside and soft on the inside cookie.
- baking tray
- Mixing machine
- 250 gr Flour (8.82 ounces)
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup White sugar
- 140 gr Unsalted Butter (4.95 oz)
- 1 lrg Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Sodium Bicarbonate
- 300 gr Chocolate Chips (10.6 oz)
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, and sodium bicarbonate together – set aside
- In your mixing bowl – add butter, white and brown sugar and mix till fluffy and creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla essence and continue to mix
- Add flour to the mixture and mix well
- Add chocolate chips and mix well
- Roll the mixture into cookie sized balls and place on a baking tray
- Let them rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour
- Make sure the dough balls are sufficiently spaced out on the baking tray as they will flatten and spread out during the baking.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (356°F) for 20 minutes
More Recipe Videos
If you do not have unsalted butter you can use salted butter but you will need to reduce the amount of salt added to the recipe.
Authentic Tiramisu Recipe | How to Make Classic Italian Tiramisu at Home
Olivier Salad – A Tasty Salad with Russian Origins
Antique Market at Uncle Tim's in Benoni
Light Fruit Cake with a Touch of Brandy
Chocolate Babka Recipe with Nutella
Air Fryer Chicken Kebab #kebab #chickenrecipe #airfryerrecipes #chickenkabab
Honey – The nectar of life!
Wellness in a Jar: Homemade Nut and Honey Mixture Recipe Revealed
Take just one bite of these amazing chocolate chip cookies and you will be addicted to them!