Amazing Souvlaki-inspired greek chicken kebab that is cooked in your air fryer. This was so delicious I could have sworn it had been cooked on the grill. Loads of flavor, crisp on the outside, and so tender and juicy inside.
Souvlaki – Greek chicken kebab in the air fryer
Delicious greek style chicken kebabs that are cooked in the air fryer.
Servings: 2 People
- Air Fryer
- 2 Chicken Fillets (cubed)
- ½ med Onion (cut into squares)
- 2 tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- ¾ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Italian herbs
- 1 clove Garlic (crushed)
- 2 Bamboo skewers
- Add garlic and spices to the yoghurt and mix well
- Mix the chicken cubes into the yoghurt mixture and coat the chicken well
- Allow chicken to marinate in the yoghurt for 1.5 to 2 hours
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Thread chicken and onion pieces onto the bamboo skewers alternating between each.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil to prevent sticking
- Lay completed kebabs in air fryer basket
- Cook for 6 minutes at 180°C (357°F)
- Turn the kebabs over and cook for a further 6 minutes at 180°C
- Crisp the kebabs for 3 minutes at 200°C (400°F)
- Bon Appetit
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
Soaking the bamboo skewers in water helps to prevent them from burning in the cooking process.
Delicious kebabs may be served on a bed of rice or pasta with some lovely fresh salads as a side or some lovely vegetables.