Plum cake recipe for lovers of baked fruit in a cake. This was really easy to make. The cake was soft and moist inside and the baked plum was delicious.
Plum Cake Recipe
- round cake dish (20cm)
- Mixing machine
- 100 gr Sugar (3.5 oz)
- 100 gr Butter (3.5oz)
- 160 gr Flour (5.65oz)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 lrg Eggs
- 2 to 3 each Plums
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon sugar for dusting
- ⅛ tsp Cardamom powder (optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
- Combine butter and sugar and mix together until creamy
- Add Eggs and vanilla and mix well
- Mix flour, salt, and baking powder together and add to the mixture – mix well.
- Add mixture to the cake pan
- Remove the pip from the plums and slice each into approximately 8 pieces
- Press the slices gently into the cake mixture. Leave approximately ½ of the plum exposed.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and optional cardamom powder
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (356°F) for 50 minutes
More Recipe Videos
A delicious dessert cake that can be eaten as a cake by itself or served with hot custard or ice cream.