My garlic and herb mushroom recipe, topped with cheese and cooked on an open fire. The ideal side dish or even starter dish to have at a BBQ, This recipe is also easy to cook in an oven.
Garlic and Herb Mushroom recipe with melted cheese
Garlic and herb mushrooms topped with cheese and cooked on an open fire.
- 1 pack Brown or black mushrooms
- 1 tsp Mixed italian herbs
- 3 tbsp Garlic butter
- 100 gr Grated cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- Sprinkle herbs onto mushrooms
- Spice with black pepper
- Add garlic butter
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Close in rolled Aluminum foil or a foil dish
- Place directly onto the coals of your fire or bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (356°F) for 15 minutes.
- Bon appetit
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
Herbs that you can use – origanum, marjoram, basil, parsley, mixed herbs, Italian herbs.
Use as much garlic in the butter as you would like. Personal preferences for garlic differ. I used 2 cloves of garlic crushed and mixed into the melted butter.
Cook until cheese is melted.
Can be served as a starter dish or as a side dish.