My garlic and herb mushroom recipe, topped with cheese and cooked on an open fire. The ideal side dish or even starter dish to have at a BBQ, This recipe is also easy to cook in an oven.
Garlic and Herb Mushroom recipe with melted cheese
- 1 pack Brown or black mushrooms
- 1 tsp Mixed italian herbs
- 3 tbsp Garlic butter
- 100 gr Grated cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- Sprinkle herbs onto mushrooms
- Spice with black pepper
- Add garlic butter
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Close in rolled Aluminum foil or a foil dish
- Place directly onto the coals of your fire or bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (356°F) for 15 minutes.
- Bon appetit
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
Use as much garlic in the butter as you would like. Personal preferences for garlic differ. I used 2 cloves of garlic crushed and mixed into the melted butter.
Cook until cheese is melted.
Can be served as a starter dish or as a side dish.