Enjoy this delicious and easy-to-make banana bread made with your overripe bananas. Don’t ever throw overripe bananas away again – use them to make the most delicious loaf of banana bread.
Amazing Banana Bread Recipe
Moist banana bread loaf that is so easy to make.
- Loaf Pan
- Mixing machine
- 115 gr Butter (4.05 oz)
- 200 gr Sugar (7.05 oz)
- 2 lrg Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 240 gr Flour (8.47 ounces)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Sodium Bicarbonate
- 3 each Ripe Banana
- 25 ml Lemon Juice (5 tsp)
- Peel and mash the ripe bananas (the riper the better) into a small bowl
- Add Sodium Bicarbonate to the mashed banana and mix well
- Add lemon juice and mix (the mixture will foam up slightly)
- Add butter to your mixing bowl
- Add sugar and mix well
- Add eggs and vanilla essence and mix until creamy
- Combine your flour, baking powder, and salt
- Add the flour mixture to your mixing bowl and mix well
- Lastly, add the mashed banana and mix well
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 deg C (356 F) for 1 hour
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Bon Appetit
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
The bananas used in this recipe should be very ripe to overripe. A riper banana gives a better taste and texture to the banana bread.
How many ways are there to enjoy banana bread?
- Plain by itself just after it comes out the oven
- With tea or coffee
- Smeared with cold butter
As long as the banana bread recipe is as good as the one above, then you can enjoy the banana bread in any manner that you see fit!