Use my fresh blueberry muffin recipe to make these amazing blueberry muffins using fresh blueberries. The blueberry muffin is arguably the most delicious and popular of all the muffins.
Make the most delicious muffins by adding fresh blueberries.
Servings: 6 Lrg Muffins
- Mixing machine
- Mixing bowl
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp (heap) Baking Powder
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 200 ml Milk (6¾ fl oz)
- 2 lrg Eggs
- 150 ml Vegetable oil (5 fl oz)
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 125 gr Fresh Blueberries (4½ oz)
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate large jug add milk, MIx eggs in and then add vegetable oil and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. MIx well – I used a hand beater but you can use any mixer you choose.
- Add a little of the batter to each muffin compartment in your muffin tray.
- Add fresh blueberries to the muffin tray – distributing them evenly.
- Cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C (392°F) for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Bon Appetit
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
Tip – Lining your muffin tray with baking paper allows effortless removal.
Mouthwatering blueberry muffins that you can enjoy with your tea or coffee.