Use my fresh blueberry muffin recipe to make these amazing blueberry muffins using fresh blueberries. The blueberry muffin is arguably the most delicious and popular of all the muffins.
- Mixing machine
- Mixing bowl
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp (heap) Baking Powder
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 200 ml Milk (6¾ fl oz)
- 2 lrg Eggs
- 150 ml Vegetable oil (5 fl oz)
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 125 gr Fresh Blueberries (4½ oz)
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate large jug add milk, MIx eggs in and then add vegetable oil and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. MIx well – I used a hand beater but you can use any mixer you choose.
- Add a little of the batter to each muffin compartment in your muffin tray.
- Add fresh blueberries to the muffin tray – distributing them evenly.
- Cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C (392°F) for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Bon Appetit
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
Mouthwatering blueberry muffins that you can enjoy with your tea or coffee.