The most amazing soft dinner rolls recipe – ideal for dipping in soup or as a side to any meal. Optional topping with garlic gives these rolls a taste that you will crave.
Garlic dinner rolls are so easy to make. You can make great-tasting, soft, garlic dinner rolls by using the recipe below. You can also add herbs and spices to make them more to your very own personal taste.
The bread rolls are light, soft, and pliable. Perfect for dipping in soup. They are also the perfect accompaniment to any meal or to also enjoy as a light snack.
I am sure you and your family will enjoy eating these rolls as much as I and my family love them. My children especially seem to love them brushed with garlic and a slight hint of salt.
Garlic Dinner rolls recipe
- 1 baking dish
- 1 Dough mixer
- 500 gr Flour 17.6 oz
- 4 gr Dry instant yeast 1 Rounded tsp
- 30 gr Sugar 1.05 oz
- 5 gr Salt 1 tsp
- 70 ml Sunflower Oil ⅓ cup
- 270 ml Water 1.1 cups
- 2 Cloves Garlic – small (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Boiling Water
- 1 pinch Coarse salt to taste
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly until a smooth dough
- Set aside and allow to proof for 1 hour
- Cut dough into portions and roll into small balls approximately the size of large eggs. (45gr)
- Place in a greased baking tray spaced 1 to 2cm apart and cover with a dish towel.
- Allow them to rise for approx 40 to 60 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C (375°F) for 30 minutes
- While rolls are baking combine all ingredients for the garlic dressing
- Once rolls are baked brush the tops with garlic dressing.
- Allow rolls to cool before eating.
- Bon Appetit.
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
Everyone who has tasted these delicious dinner rolls has raved over how soft and tasty they are. This is really a bread roll recipe that you have to try yourself.