Welcome to the delightful world of homemade croutons! If you’re a fan of adding a satisfying crunch and burst of flavor to your salads, soups, or even snacking on their own, then you’re in for a treat.
In this recipe for homemade croutons in the air fryer, we’ll show you how to create irresistibly crispy and golden homemade croutons using the magic of the air fryer. These little cubes of toasted bread are incredibly versatile and can elevate any dish they’re added to.
With just a handful of simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you’ll be savoring the heavenly aroma of freshly baked croutons in no time. So, let’s grab our aprons, fire up the air fryer, and embark on this delicious homemade crouton adventure!
For this video, I used some ciabatta bread but you can use any bread of your choice.
Homemade croutons in the air fryer.
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 small Loaf of bread your choice
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt (slightly coarse)
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
- Cut the bread into cubes of approx 2cm x 2cm
- Place in a convenient bowl
- Sprinkle with the herbs, garlic powder and salt
- Add the olive oil and mix to evenly distribute the oil and herbs and spices
- Place in the air fryer and cook at 160℃ for 10 minutes
- Turn the croutons and air fry again at 160℃ for a further 10 minutes
- Allow to cool – store in n airtight container.
More Recipe Videos
More Videos from our Channel
You may find that these become a handy snack to make when you have leftover bread or simply have kids that are looking for something to snack on.