Welcome to the world of delectable baking delights! Today, we’re thrilled to share a scrumptious treat that will fill your house with a delicious aroma: our irresistible Loaf Cake with Raisins and Pumpkin Spice. This moist and flavorful loaf cake is the epitome of comfort and indulgence, bursting with the warm flavors of pumpkin spice and adorned with plump, juicy raisins.
This loaf cake is guaranteed to be a winner in your home. The raisins add a fruity flavor to the cake and also add eye appeal while the pumpkin spice adds those warm and hearty aromas that will make your mouth water. The link to my pumpkin spice recipe is in the paragraph above.
Whether you’re looking to relish a relaxing afternoon tea or impress your loved ones with a heartwarming dessert, this recipe is your golden ticket to baked perfection.
So, let’s roll up our sleeves, gather our ingredients, and embark on a culinary journey that will fill your home with warmth and your taste buds with pure bliss. Get ready to create memories and savor every delicious bite of our enchanting Loaf Cake with Raisins and Pumpkin Spice. Let’s begin!
Loaf cake with Raisins and Pumpkin Spice
- 230 gr Flour
- 1 cup Raisins
- 3 lrg Eggs
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 180 gr Butter
- 170 gr Sugar
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
- Add butter and sugar to your stand mixer. Mix till fluffy and airy.
- Add eggs one by one mixing well after adding each egg.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix your flour, salt, baking powder, and pumpkin spice (qty as desired).
- Add flour mixture to your main mixer and mix well on a slow mix.
- Add Raisins and mix till evenly distributed in the cake mixture.
- Spread the mixture evenly into a loaf pan ( I line mine with baking paper)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180℃ for 60 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
- Bon Appetit.