My delicious pumpkin bread recipe. My husband hates anything to do with pumpkin or butternut and normally refuses to taste anything that contains pumpkin.
However, when he tasted my pumpkin bread he totally loved it. In fact, he ate three-quarters of the pumpkin loaf all by himself and now he keeps asking when I am going to make it again.
Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Loaf Pan
- Mixing bowls
- 225 gr Pumpkin – mashed (7.95oz)
- 110 ml Vegetable oil (3.7 fluid ounces)
- 200 gr Sugar (6.75oz)
- 2 lrg Eggs
- 70 ml Milk (2.4 fluid ounces)
- 255 gr Flour (7.95 ounces)
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon ground
- ¼ tsp Clove ground
- ½ tsp Nutmeg ground
- 2 tsp Ginger ground
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- Add eggs and sugar to a mixing bowl and mix
- Add the oil and milk and mix well.
- Add the pumpkin and mix well – set the bowl aside.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt, baking powder, and spices together.
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin liquids mixture and mix together.
- Add the mashed pumpkin and mix well
- Pour the mixture into your loaf pan
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on the top for decoration and extra flavor
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (°F) for 60 minutes
- Bon Appetit
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
A truly delicious and slightly spicy pumpkin bread that is moist inside with a lovely crispy crust.