Try my air fryer chicken wings recipe once and you will be hooked. The wings are marinated with my special mixture which includes sriracha sauce to give a lovely spicy taste to the wings.
Cooking the wings in the air fryer produces a crispy outside and a soft and moist inside. Only once you have tried chicken wings that have been cooked in an air fryer will you appreciate just how great an air fryer really is.
Air fryer chicken wings recipe with sriracha sauce
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 Oil atomizer
- 500 gr Chicken Wings (18 oz)
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Sriracha sauce
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
- Rub salt into the chicken wings
- Sprinkle with the black pepper and garlic powder
- Combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce together. Coat the wings with the sauce.
- Allow to marinade for 20 minutes to ½ hour (optional)
- Spray the air fryer basket with some olive oil to prevent sticking
- Lay the chicken wings in the basket and cook for 10 minutes at 180°C (360F)
- Turn the chicken wings over and cook for a further 10 minutes at 180°C (360F)
- Bon Appetit
More Recipe Videos
These spicy hot chicken wings are great as a main course or as an appetizer or snack. Once you get started with them you may have a problem stopping as they are so delicious.