My amazing air fryer chicken breast recipes have sriracha sauce added to give a little heat and extra flavor to the breasts. Lovely and moist chicken breasts with an amazing flavor.
Air Fryer chicken breasts with Sriracha sauce
Delicious and moist chicken breasts with a slight bit of heat and loads of flavor.
Servings: 2 People
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 Tenderising hammer
- 1 Oil atomizer
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Coarse ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Sriracha sauce
- ½ small Red onion Sliced Optional
- Flatten chicken breasts with the tenderizer hammer so that they are fairly uniform in height throughout the breast. Approx 1½cm (½ inch)
- Add salt and rub into the breast
- Add pepper and garlic powder
- Mix mayonnaise and sriracha and then rub into the breasts so that the breasts are coated evenly with the spices and sauce mixture
- Optional – allow the breasts to marinate for 20 to 30 minutes
- Spray air fryer basket with a little olive oil to prevent the breasts sticking to the basket
- Place breasts in basket
- Cook for 8 minutes at 180°C (360°F)
- Turn over and layer the sliced onions on top of the breasts (optional)
- Cook for a further 8 minutes at 180°C (360°F)
- Bon Appetit
For hotter breasts add a little chili powder or hot sauce to the marinade.
These breasts were incredibly soft and moist with a slightly crispy outer edge. Great to have with a choice of side dishes or even to use as the fillet in a chicken fillet burger – Yum.