My delicious and crispy air fryer roast chicken recipe. Crispy and tasty skin with moist and juicy flesh. Absolutely perfect.
I never dreamed that the air fryer roasted chicken would come out so great and would be so easy. Trust me, until you have tasted a chicken that has been roasted in your air fryer, you have never really tasted chicken. It is just amazing.
Air fryer roast chicken recipe
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 1 tsp Fine Salt
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Mustard your choice of mustard
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Rub salt into the chicken
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder, and pepper together
- Coat the entire chicken lightly with the mayonnaise mixture (inside as well)
- PLace in your air fryer basket
- Roast at 180°C (356°F) for 30 minutes
- Turn the chicken and roast for a further 30 minutes at 180°C (356°F)
- Bon Appetit
A super delicious air fryer chicken recipe that produces a lovely crispy chicken skin and juicy tender chicken meat. If I bought my air fryer just to cook one dish it would be to cook chicken.