Delicious beetroot salad recipe that you can serve hot or cold.
Beetroot salad recipe
Delicious recipe for beetroot that you can serve hot as a side or cold as a salad.
Servings: 4 People
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 grater
- 1 Large frying pan
- 1 Bunch Beetroot
- 1 Medium Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Coarse ground black pepper
- 1 to 2 tsp Olive Oil
- Remove stalks from beetroot and wash the beetroot
- Cook beetroot till soft (like a boiled potato). In an air fryer at 180°C for approx 30 minutes. Boiling water – 30 minutes. Oven roasted at 180 °C for 40 minutes.
- Allow the beetroot to cool, then peel and grate.
- In a large frying pan gently fry the onion until golden brown.
- Reduce heat and add the beetroot – allow flavors to mix.
- Add salt and pepper and then the oilive oil
- Serve hot as a side dish or cold as a salad
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
One bunch of beetroot is approximately 6 to 7 medium-sized beetroot.
You will love this soft beetroot recipe. It is also a great dish for those who suffer from colon and stomach issues. Very gentle but very effective while being highly nutritious and very beneficial.