My delicious air fryer lamb chops recipe with a hint of rosemary. Follow my easy recipe that will give you delicious lamb chops cooked to perfection in your air fryer.
Lamb chops are possibly one of the tastiest foods that you could ever have. When an item has the potential to be so tasty you would like to ensure that you cook it to perfection. The recipe below will help you bring out the best flavors in your lamb chops.
Air fryer lamb chops recipe
- Air Fryer
- Oil atomizer
- 4 each Lamb Loin Chops
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Coarse ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- 2 Sprigs Rosemary
- Rub salt, pepper, and garlic into the chops
- Spray the air fryer tray with a little oil to prevent sticking- use your oil atomizer.Never use oil aerosol sprays as the propellant used in the spray could damage the coating of your air fryer
- Place the rosemary sprigs on the tray
- Lay the chops over the rosemary sprigs
- Cook at 200°C (400°F) for 7 minutes (if chops are thick then increase the time)
- Turn the chops over and cook for a further 7 minutes at 200°C (400°F)
- Bon Appetit
More Recipe Videos
These lamb chops are ideal for your main meal and may be served with rice or potatoes, vegetables and/or salads. A good quality loin chop is possibly the tastiest portion of meat that is available. Enjoy.