My cheese and mayonnaise pork chops in air fryer recipe are bound to set your taste buds dancing. So much flavor and taste in one little pork chop. Using your air fryer makes this super quick to cook as well.
Cheesy pork chops in the air fryer
- Air Fryer
- Tenderising hammer
- Oil atomizer
- 2 med Pork chops rind trimmed off
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Coarse ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Chili powder Optional
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 med Tomato sliced
- 1 med Onion sliced
- 1 cup Grated cheddar cheese Or any other suitable melting cheese
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Coarse ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Dried sweet basil
- Tenderize and flatten pork chops with a tenderizing hammer
- Spice the chops on both sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and optional chili powder.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil to prevent sticking
- Place pork chops into the basket
- Air fry for 6 minutes at 180°C (357°F)
- Turn pork chops over in the air fryer basket
- Add sliced tomatoes and onions on top of the pork chops.
- Cover the chops with grated cheese.
- Sprinkle with dry basil, a little pepper, and garlic salt
- Add a dollop of mayonnaise to each pork chop
- Air fry for 6 minutes at 180°c (357°F)
- Air fry for a further 4 minutes at 180°c or for whatever time is needed to crisp the cheese.
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
These super delicious pork chops in the air fryer are easy to make and will be loved by all. The combination of melted cheese, mayonnaise, tomato, and onion is so delicious.
Serve with pasta, rice, or potatoes, and add a side of vegetables.