Easy pizza dough recipe for you to create amazing pizza right at home.
Please note that while I highly recommend using a pizza stone, it is not totally necessary. If you do not have a pizza stone then any baking tray will be suitable.
Delicious Pizza Dough
- Pizza Stone
- Dough mixer
- Pizza Cutter
- Rolling Pin
- 350 gr flour (12.35 ounce)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 10 gr Salt (2tsp)
- 0.5 tsp Instant Yeast
- 30 ml Olive Oil (2 Tbsp)
- 220 ml Water (7.44 fluid ounce)
- Add dry ingredients to the dough mixer bowl and blend together.
- Add wet ingredients
- Use your dough mixer to thoroughly mix and knead the ingredients
- Allow the dough to rest in a covered bowl for 2 hours
- Roll dough portion into a thin round pizza shape
- Add toppings as required starting with a tomato base, remember sometimes less ingredients results in a more defined flavor
- Place on a preheated pizza stone in an oven preheated to 260 Deg C (500F) for 10 to 12 minutes.
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
Easy pizza dough recipe. Create amazing pizza at home with this delicious pizza dough recipe.
When making delicious pizza, the first secret is to have an amazing dough recipe. If the dough is not right then the pizza will never taste good.
The 2nd secret is not to use too many ingredients on a pizza. Fewer toppings allow the individual flavors to come through resulting in a tastier creation.
Fresh herbs such as basil, are better when added after the baking. Feel free to add some before baking but save some to add after the pizza comes out of the oven.