My amazing air fryer fries recipe. I must say that I was never a huge fan of cooking fries at home due to the oil and the smell of used oil that was left in the kitchen. However, once I tried Air fryer fries I was hooked and now fries are a regular item on my menu.
If you’re looking for a healthier and more convenient way to enjoy crispy and delicious fries, then look no further than this recipe for air fryer fries!
Using an air fryer is a fantastic alternative to deep frying, as it uses hot air to cook the fries to perfection, resulting in a crunchy exterior and a tender, fluffy interior. Not only do air fryer fries taste amazing, but they are also much healthier than traditional deep-fried fries, as they contain significantly less oil and fewer calories. In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make perfectly crispy air fryer fries that are sure to satisfy your cravings without guilt. So let’s get cooking!
Air Fryer Fries
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 Chip Cutter
- 5 Med Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Seasoning as required
- Cut potatoes into chips – I leave the skin on as it adds extra taste to the fries.
- Add the oil to the potato chips and mix till the chips are evenly coated.
- Place in the microwave on high heat for 10 minutes
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Add salt and seasonings – Garlic salt, pepper, chili or herbs are great on the chips
- Air Fry at 185℃ for 15 minutes
- Turn the fries in the air fryer basket
- Air Fry again at 185℃ for a further 15 minutes or until golden brown
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
Do not be scared to experiment a little. Substitute the oil with lard, try bacon or chicken fat. Spice with a combination of your favorite spices. And then of course you can also add a who host of sauces and dips to the serving table.