Lovely soft baby potatoes recipe that is coated with dill and dripping melted butter. These delicious baby potatoes are a favorite with everyone who tastes them.
Baby Potatoes Recipe with Dill
- Garlic Press
- 1 kg Baby Potatoes (35oz)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Handful Chopped fresh dill.
Instruction Video (please like and subscribe)
- Place potatoes in a suitable pot and cover with water
- Add the tsp of salt to the water
- Place on high heat until water begins to boil
- Turn heat down and allow to gently boil for 30 minutes
- Remove from heat and drain the water out of the pot- leave potatoes in the pot
- Add the butter, crushed garlic, and dill to the pot.
- Close the pot with the lid and shake the pot well – the potatoes should have an even covering of butter and dill.
- Bon appetit
The dill coated potatoes are ideal as a side dish for any main meal and are especially popular for roast-style meals or bbq cooked meals or buffets.
I trust that you will enjoy them as much as we do.